Personal Information That SendItCNC Collects
When you visit our website, create a user id, make a purchase, download material from our website, contact us (including by social media), participate in an online survey, or otherwise interact with us, we may collect information, including:
- Identification information: such as name, email address, physical address, phone number, company, and other contact information.
- Transaction information: information about purchases of our products and services.
- Usage information: data about your activity on the Services, such as browsing history, search history, product interaction, and other usage data.
- Device and session information: this may include information which identifies your browser, device, operating system, language preferences, the webpage you were visiting before you came to the Services, unique device identifiers, IP addresses, cookie identifiers, geolocation information, and other information available to us as a result of your interaction with the Services.
- Other information you provide to us. This may include files that you upload, as well as details such as the content of your communications with us, interactions with customer support, and contacts through social media channels.
You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of some of the Services.
We may also receive personal information about you from other sources such as public databases and our joint marketing partners. We receive and process information from our affiliates and from third-party sources, business partners, business contact databases, marketing service providers, third-party data aggregators, and social networking services and platforms (e.g., Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook). We also receive information from publicly available sources and licensors.
How SendItCNC Uses Personal Information
We use your personal information to operate, provide, develop, and improve the products and services that we offer, and to develop new products and services. We do not sell your personal information.
We use your personal data only when we have a valid legal basis to do so. We may rely on your consent or the fact that the use is necessary to fulfill a contract with you, protect your vital interests or those of other persons, or to comply with law. We may also use your personal data where it is in our or others’ legitimate interests.
We use your personal data to do the following:
- Deliver the Services. We use personal data as necessary to deliver the Services, which may include using personal data to personalize or improve our offerings, for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, or troubleshooting.
- Process your transactions. To process transactions, we collect and use data such as your name, address, and purchase information.
- Communicate with you. We use personal data to respond to communications, contact you about your transactions or account, market our products and services, provide other relevant information, or request information or feedback. We may use your personal data to send important notices, such as communications about purchases. Where this is essential to your interaction with us, you may not opt out of receiving such communications.
- Security and fraud prevention. We use personal data to prevent fraud and illegal activity, including to protect individuals, employees, and us. We may validate the information you provide, for example, when setting up a user ID, with a third party for security, and for fraud-prevention purposes, and we may scan uploaded content for potentially illegal activity.
- Comply with Law. We may use personal information in the course of complying with applicable law, for example to comply with a lawful governmental request.
We do not alter our personal information collection or use policies when a Do Not Track signal is detected from a browser.
We do not engage in fully automated decision-making that has a legal or otherwise significant effect using customer data. Our processor Shopify uses limited automated decision-making to prevent fraud that does not have a legal or otherwise significant effect on you.
SendItCNC’s Sharing of Personal Information
We may share your personal information with our service providers to help us provide the Services and fulfill our obligations to you. We employ other companies to perform function such as delivering packages, sending email, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing payments, transmitting content, assessing and managing credit risk, storing information and providing information technology services. We use Shopify, a third-party e-commerce provider, to power our shopping cart and checkout system in our online store. Shopify’s use of your personal information is governed by their privacy policies which can be viewed by clicking here. We use third party payment processors, such as Shopify, PayPal and Apple to assist us in processing your payment information securely. Such third-party processors' use of your personal information is governed by their respective privacy policies which may or may not contain privacy protections as protective as this Policy. We encourage you to review their privacy policies.
We may also disclose information about you if we determine that for purposes of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance, disclosure is necessary or appropriate. We may also disclose information about you where there is a lawful basis for doing so, if we determine that disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce our terms and conditions or to protect our operations or users, or in the event of a reorganization, merger, or sale.
Protection of Personal Information at SendItCNC
We use administrative, policy, technical, and physical safeguards to protect your personal data, taking into account the nature of the personal data and the processing, and the threats posed. The security of data transmission over the Internet and wireless networks, and the security of IT operations, is known to pose the risk of unauthorized access or tampering, despite security efforts. In the event we become aware that personal information has been subject to unauthorized access, we will take action that we determine is reasonable and appropriate
Links to Other Resources
The Rights of Users
As provided by applicable law, you may have the right to request access to or delete your personal information. There may be circumstances where we cannot comply with your request, for example where legally obligated to retain information to comply with law.
Requests to exercise your rights can be directed to SendItCNC through the contact details provided in this document. Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. Your request must provide sufficient information that allows us to verify that you are the person you are claiming to be or that you are the authorized representative of such person. You must include sufficient details to allow us to properly understand the request and respond to it. We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information unless we first verify your identity or authority to make such a request and confirm that the personal information relates to you.
Data Protection Rights Under GDPR
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the right to access the personal information we hold about you, to port it to a new service, and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or erased. Requests to exercise your rights can be directed to SendItCNC through the contact details provided in this document.
California Privacy Rights
California residents have the right to opt-out of the disclosure of personal information under certain circumstances. Requests to exercise your rights can be directed to SendItCNC through the contact details provided in this document.
Privacy of Children
We do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, please do not submit any personal information through the Services. If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 18 has provided personal information to us through the Services, please contact us through the contact details provided in this document.
Cookies and Other Technologies
In some email messages we send, there are clickable links. When you click one of these links, our systems may be informed. If you prefer that we not gather information about you in this way, you should not click on links in email messages.
Pixel tags enable us to send email messages in a format that you can read, and they tell us whether email has been opened.
We offer electronic newsletters to which you may voluntarily subscribe at any time. We are committed to keeping your e-mail address confidential and will not disclose your email address to any third parties except as allowed in the information use and processing section. We will maintain the information sent via e-mail in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
In compliance with the CAN-SPAM Act, all e-mails sent from us will clearly state who the e-mail is from and provide clear information on how to contact the sender. You may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails or by contacting us. However, you will continue to receive essential transactional emails.
Links to Other Resources
The Services contain links to other resources that are not owned or controlled by us. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other resources or third parties. We encourage you to be aware when you leave the Services and to read the privacy statements of each linked resource that may collect personal information.
We use administrative, technical, and physical safeguards to protect your personal data, taking into account the nature of the personal data and the processing, and the threats posed. The security of data transmission over the Internet and wireless networks, and the security of IT operations, is known to pose risk of unauthorized access or tampering, despite security efforts. In the event we become aware that personal information has been subject to unauthorized access, we will take action that we determine is reasonable and appropriate.
Changes and Amendments
Your Acceptance of This Policy
By accessing and using any of the Services you acknowledge that you have read this policy and consent to its terms. If you do not consent to the terms of this policy, you are not authorized to access or use the Services.
If you would like to contact us to understand more about this Policy or wish to contact us concerning any matter relating to individual rights and your personal information, you may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This document was last updated on April 21, 2021